Tuesday, October 21, 2008

new blog address

Hello Fellow Collectors,

This is my new blog and now that I will have unlimited internet access, I will be able to keep this one going.

Right now I am currently at 16,400+ business cards right now and it keeps growing day by day. I am currently emailing Governor's offices to get their business cards. I have 30 out 50 state governors including one from Puerto Rico and one from Guam.

I want to apologize to the people who i have been trading with about my absence, but I am back and in the groove again.

My favorites list is posted in the IBCC site (International Business Card Club) and when I have the chance will post a link to it from here plus many other collector sites.

Any questions or wanting to trade, please do not hesitate to post a comment or email me at taggz_82@yahoo.com.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check my site out.

Von

IBCC #62, TBCC #35, MBCC, #47, ABCC #928

No comments: